Because we’re changing – on so many levels.
Every company says it’s different. At Delphi Technologies, we don’t say it. We demonstrate it – every day – to our customers, employees, investors, suppliers and the places we call home. You’ll find it in our products, processes and people. You’ll see it in the way we solve problems, using a real-world lens that’s aimed at discovering unexpected, yet welcome, outcomes.
You’ll recognize it in our commitment to the planet, embracing the responsibility we have to foster a strong, sustainable business that makes the world a better place. You’ll witness it, as we actively support our local communities, giving back, paying it forward, making it last. And you can believe it, as evidenced by how we’re altering the trajectory of advanced vehicle propulsion technologies and aftermarket solutions through one simple promise: To enable our customers to achieve their full future potential, today.
A heritage of ingenuity and perseverance.
Our automotive roots are deep – more than 100 years in the making. And our ability to ensure a successful new enterprise for all is grounded in our proven track-record of ingenuity. Our legacy dates back to 1888 and manufacturing the first electric door bell. We quickly progressed from there to a vast collection of “firsts” that include:
- Self-start vehicle ignitions.
- Electric starters.
- PVC insulated cables.
- Multi-wire connection systems.
- Catalytic converters.
- Direct-acting diesel fuel injection systems.
- CARB-approved, handheld evaporative emissions testers.
- Common rail systems for medium- and heavy-duty applications.
- Convertible, PC-based diagnostic tools with access to faster, more affordable on-board diagnostics, tech support and service information.
- Ammonia sensors for nitrogen oxide emission control.
Not a bad start to a new beginning.
Beyond our innovations, we’re a company that has persevered. And, it’s this enduring spirit that we carry with us as we move into a new future of firsts.
Making the world a better place.
Our passion and dedication to building a strong, sustainable business that makes the world greener through reduced emissions and improved fuel economy, also extends to the communities we live in. Supporting our communities goes to the heart of who we are at Delphi Technologies. This embodies a wide-range of activities for world-wide impact. From our products, processes, plants and people, our aim is to give back and pay it forward. Better, to make a positive, lasting impact on those we serve and support. These efforts include:
- Supporting organic farming in India.
- Teaching the importance of recycling to local schoolchildren in Brazil.
- Giving trees to local parks in Mexico.
- Donating used computers and English books for use by children in underprivileged classrooms in China.
- Moving to reusable water bottles at our plant in Korea.
- Harvesting rainwater and redirecting for use in flushing toilets in our plant in England.
- Contributing to the development of urban green spaces in the United States.
As a leader in the global automotive community, we take seriously our responsibilities to create a safer, greener, more connected place for all people to live and thrive. We welcome it, even. Because, to get from here to the future, it has to be on the right path.
Delphi Technologies and Aptiv.
Delphi Corp., is now two companies: Delphi Technologies and Aptiv. We’re focused on powertrain, advanced propulsion and aftermarket solutions. Visit Aptiv for more on new mobility solutions, smart vehicle architectures and connected cars to connected cities.