At this year’s Equip Auto Delphi will demonstrate how its latest OE technologies and expanding product portfolio, provide the aftermarket with new business opportunities and time-saving capabilities. New launches include updates to its chassis portfolio with R90 certification, coated brake discs and significant new steering parts, new engine management product and added diagnostic and test capability.
20 September, 2017
Delphi Product and Service Solutions will present its expanding aftermarket portfolio at Equip Auto 2017, Hall 1 L 032, between October 17-21. At the show, Delphi will explain how its OE-expertise provides new business opportunities as the pace of vehicle technology change accelerates.
We’re delighted to once again exhibit at Equip Auto, although things have moved on a little since the last time we were here,” explains Jean-Francois Bouveyron, vice president, Delphi Product & Service Solutions, EMEA. “As the electrical content and complexity in vehicles continues to accelerate, having access to the right parts, tools and know-how has become even more critical. Being a supplier of OE safe, green and connected technologies to the world’s top-25 vehicle manufacturers, we are well positioned to provide this expertise, and more, to garages.
At the show, Delphi will demonstrate how its extended aftermarket portfolio gives garages and distributors the high-quality service parts and diagnostic solutions needed to take advantage of this opportunity.
Highlights displayed at the Delphi stand include:
- ECE Regulation 90 certified brake discs for new vehicles launched after November 2016 plus popular older applications.
- A newly extended range of coated discs offering improved protection and aesthetics, as well as being easier to install.
- A new range of caliper slider kits for quicker, right first-time brake servicing.
- Extensive new-to-range chassis parts for key French applications.
- Enhancements to its engine management portfolio with new programme launches for air dosers, exhaust gas temperature sensors and CAM phasers.
- An extended diesel fuel injection offering including new, reman and repair programmes for both pumps and injectors.
- All-makes injector solutions for the independent sector including the French premier of the Hartridge Sabre CRi Master, a Common Rail injector tester and the Toledo HEUI Master for injector testing. Both machines offer fast, highly accurate and reliable results.
- New additions to Delphi’s diagnostic offering including the HD3000, a high pressure diagnostic kit for use on any vehicle type or fuel injection technology and LP35, a wide-ranging low pressure diagnostic tool.
“We’ve made some exciting additions at this year’s show providing the aftermarket with significant new business opportunities,” adds Bouveyron. ”Our focus in 2017 includes new test and diagnostic equipment, extensions to our braking range, including R90 certification and coated discs and extensive new-to-range steering, all which complements our existing offering.”
In addition, renowned Formula E and World Endurance Championship driver, Nicolas Prost, will be on the Delphi stand with an exact replica of his LMP2 Le Mans car.
Visitors will have the opportunity to compete against Nicolas on a professional racing simulator, with prizes awarded for the fastest lap times. A number of other exciting initiatives are planned with Delphi’s brand ambassador.
Elsewhere, Delphi will be demonstrating its comprehensive range of on-vehicle diagnostic solutions on the Auto Distribution stand, Hall 1, Aisle 1, stand E070.
Notes to editor:
If you would like to learn more about how evolving technology is opening opportunities to garages, please contact me and I’d be happy to arrange an interview at the show with a Delphi technical specialist.
About Delphi: Delphi Automotive PLC is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit delphi.com
Anthony Hornsby (UK)
+44 1295 277 050
Marie-Pierre Ygrié (Europe, Middle-East and Africa)
+33 (0)1 70 76 72 64