Delphi is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected. Your career can be as diversified as Delphi. If you seek ongoing project variety, skill development and career progression, look to Delphi. We continue to diversify our customer base and enter new global markets, creating an environment that is dynamic, resilient, and growth-oriented. We are excited about the increasing demand for our team's wide-ranging knowledge and expertise exhibited across all our major business lines. Learn what Delphi Mexico has to offer!
Mexico is Latin America's largest producer of vehicles* and Delphi, as a leading automotive supplier worldwide, is proud to be one of Mexico's largest private employers. Delphi Mexico facilities are located in 20 cities throughout the country. Our customers include most major vehicle manufacturers around the world.
Delphi has been in Mexico since 1978. With over 50 manufacturing facilities, all Delphi divisions have a presence in Mexico. Eighteen of these facilities have earned the Shingo Award for Excellence in Manufacturing.
The Delphi Mexico Technical Center (MTC), located in Ciudad Juarez, just across from El Paso, Texas, employs engineers from nearly two dozen countries. More than twenty languages are spoken at the MTC, and most of the workforce is bilingual, though the predominant business language is English. Technical Center inventors have earned nearly 200 U.S. patents since 1998.
Some of the MTC services include:
- Engineering and development
- Product and process design
- Project management
Research conducted at various Delphi facilities is also helping the company expand into other markets, such as commercial vehicles, appliances, and components for medical equipment.
Delphi Mexico is an ideal environment for those who exhibit personal attributes such as integrity, leadership, innovation, and an enthusiasm for learning. In particular, potential engineering opportunities are available for those with a special emphasis in any of these areas:
- Applications engineering
- Materials engineering
- Product engineering
- Software engineering
- Test and validation engineering
A broad range of career opportunities are offered for experienced candidates and recent graduates with bachelor and advanced degrees in engineering, business, and science with emphasis on these areas:
- Automotive design
- Electrical engineering
- Manufacturing design and systems analysis
- Mechanical engineering
- Research and development
- Software application and development
For more information about careers in Mexico, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Delphi employees at all Mexico locations are active in their communities. Many of our activities include:
- "Adopt a Child for Christmas"—employees and their families purchase Christmas gifts for children of local foster care homes.
- Habitat for Humanity—crews of Delphi volunteers work to build simple housing for community members in need. Delphi supports the efforts of its volunteers providing transportation, water and meals on construction days.
- Family Programs—Delphi is committed to ensuring that Mexican culture is celebrated and respected. Mother's Day Celebration, Kid's Day Celebration, and Bring Your Child to Work Day all focus on strengthening family ties and encouraging teamwork and a family-like involvement.
- Fondo Unido—employees contribute with a small payroll deduction. Contributions fund several organizations that directly aid the elderly, cancer and AIDS patients, local schools and education. Delphi provides an internal administrative structure to allow employees to help.
*As reported by Mexico's Secretary of Economy, Dr. Eduardo Sojo in a speech at IAA in Frankfurt, Germany.